Update: uMon is now booting from SD

Jarielle Catbagan jcatbagan93 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 02:54:24 UTC 2015

Hi Ed,

Thanks for merging the patches.

I just have one question about the latest commit.  The addition of the
'1' in the fdisk command is actually resulting in "unknown command"
being outputted when fdisk is executing from the script.  I took a
screenshot of the script output and I have attached it to this email.

Could I be missing something?