umon3.0

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Tue Jul 14 15:45:05 UTC 2015

Some questions:
Do you plan to embed the version number within the repo? Or only on the release?

Do you intend to call the development version the same as what the
release will be? This can be confusing for users, if they grab a
development head of 3.0 and then it is updated a few more times before
the release. There are varying ways to approach this issue.

Gedare