warning...

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 15:49:45 UTC 2015

Jarielle,
Ok, looks good.  I was able to do a full-range RAM test!
I pushed everything, including the cpuio.c change and also I
removed INCLUDE_DM and INCLUDE_PM from config.h because INCLUDE_MEMCMDS
pulls them all in.
Good work (again) !  :-)
Meanwhile, I'm just going to let my board soak with the memory test running..
"mt -vc 0x80100000 0x1fefffff"
Hopefully I'll come back in few hours and it will still be running!

Next is MMC right?
Two nice features come as a result of the MMC-write capability...
   1. You can boot from eMMC instead of uSD (so no need to hold down the button).
   2. You'll be able to do upgrades without manually needing to remove th uSD card.
That'll be sweet.
Ed