Initial version of BBB port

Jarielle Catbagan jcatbagan93 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:32:42 UTC 2015

I wasn't entirely satisfied with the previous patches I submitted.  I went ahead and redid the
patches by breaking down the commits into the smallest logical change from one commit to another.

The main intention of these first set of patches is to simply create a copy of the "csb740" port
directory which will serve as the basis for porting Umon to the Beaglebone Black.  Next, the
newly created BBB port directory as well as the paths to the necessary files required when
building Umon were fixed.  As a result, these set of patches allow the initial version of Umon
in the BBB port to build successfully.

The next set of patches that will be submitted will start to remove the CSB740 specifics and
replacing it with those that match the AM335x/BBB.