Still undergoing attempt to boot Umon from SD

Ed Sutter ed.sutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jun 29 12:33:58 UTC 2015

Jarielle/Chris,
I have changes made to eliminate the use of libc.
This weekend I had "some" success pushing code back to the master.
I managed to get Jarielle's patches pushed in, but then I tried to push
a few updates for the libc stuff (ctype.h) and also an updated makefile
to use the RTEMS tools.
Hopefully this will be resolved by tonight, and the master can be cloned
and immediately followed by a successful build of the beagleboneblack port
using RTEMS tools and no libc.
Ed