Requesting testimonials about GCC or other GNU software (fwd)

Joel Sherrill joel at OARcorp.com
Fri Dec 19 14:15:24 UTC 1997

Richard Stallman sent this to a number of the GNU tools mailing lists.
Since most RTEMS users are very committed users of GNU tools and have very
cool applications, I thought I would pass this on.  It is a good chance
for some free publicity for your application.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 05:40:21 -0700
From: Richard Stallman <rms at santafe.edu>
Subject: Requesting testimonials about GCC or other GNU software

We'd like to make a list of informal testimonials about GNU software,
to help convince companies that are scared of using free software
that this is not a foolish thing to do.

If you use GNU software at a company whose name people might
recognize, or doing something that people might assume free software
would not be used for, would you like to send us a few paragraphs
about how your group or your company uses GNU software?  We could add
it to this list.