Building for Linux

Joel Sherrill joel at oarcorp.com
Wed May 6 15:08:47 UTC 1998

On 5 May 1998, Daniel R Risacher wrote:

>     Dominic> Hi, I have just started with RTEMS and have downloaded
>     Dominic> all the 4.0.0-beta3 files.
>
> How does one get the 4.0 betas?

Betas and snapshots are always available to support customers and
submitters.  The betas have been made available to a handful of others on
a case by case basis.  The betas are not perfect (although they are
approaching it :).

Contact Mark Johannes (mark at OARcorp.com) for more information.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development