bsp HOWTO

Brendan Simon brendan at dgs.monash.edu.au
Sat Oct 31 11:08:40 UTC 1998

When I compiler rtems I used "./bit powerpc" then "./bit_rtems
powerpc".  As I understand it the latter command generates all
appropriate BSPs.  When I compile a program does it automatically
include one of these BSPs ?  If so, which one.

I need/want to write a BSP for our board.  Is there a howto or example
for doing this.  I need to specify where ROM and RAM live, what the ROM
and RAM sizes are.  Are these appropriate for a BSP or is it more
appropriate to put this in a linker script ?

Brendan Simon.