powerpc-rtems-gcc question

joel at oarcorp.com joel at oarcorp.com
Fri Oct 30 14:52:44 UTC 1998

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Jay Kulpinski wrote:

> Brendan Simon wrote:
> >
> > I have successfully compiled the gcc suite following the rtems-4.0.0
> > documentation.
>
> Has 4.0.0 been released?

The code is frozen and the ftp site is setup on the new oarcorp.com site.
We are waiting for the official switch of the Internet service to
announce it.

The current oarcorp.com is virtually hosted.  The new oarcorp.com is a
dedicated machine.

> It's not available at lancelot.gcs.redstone.army.mil.

And it will not be.  This and subsequent RTEMS distributions will be made
from oarcorp.com.  RTEMS is no longer an Army R&D program and OAR has had
to assume responsibility for distribution.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development