Ramix device search

H.R. Stamford hr06903 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 00:57:16 UTC 2000

I'm looking for an RM435 or equivalent, either new or
surplus (Ramix has discontinued the RM435).
It's a CardBus card-reader for PCI-bus hosts,
holds 4 PCMCIA Type-II cards, and attaches to the host
through a single PCI slot.
I'd appreciate any assistance you could provide.
I'd consider an equivalent that holds only 2 cards,
but I need full CardBus capability, and PCI-attached
 -- not VME, ISA, USB, parallel port, SCSI-based, etc.
(Note:  some products use TI CardBus chips, but don't
have CardBus sockets.)
It doesn't have to be MILSPEC or industrial-grade,
but I'd like something with the pipelined performance
of the TI 1200-series chips.

Thank you.
P.S. -- Makers/vendors whom I've already either
emailed or "web-checked" (unsuccessfully):
actiontec
adtron
altec
amtron