How to run i386-rtemself examples/tests without i386-rtemself-run

Serrae at tsainc.com Serrae at tsainc.com
Thu Apr 13 19:07:35 UTC 2000

Hello folks,

After I did `bit i386-elf' and got all my cross-compiler tools built. I
realized that i386-rtemself-run was not in the bin directory.     Is
this fine?  How do I run the examples/tests?  Also, After doing
i386-rtemself-gdb and target exec bsp_sp.exe, run failed with the
output:
eserra at sun250$ i386-rtemself-gdb
GNU gdb 4.18
are
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "--host=sparc-sun-solaris2.6
--target=i386-rtemself".
(gdb) target exec hello.exe
(gdb) run
Starting program:
/export/home/u1/eserra/projects/rtems/tools/build-i386-elf-rte
ms/pc386/tests/hello.exe
Don't know how to run.  Try "help target".
(gdb)

Thanking you in advance.

Sincerely,
Efren