beta2 was Re: omniOrb for Rtems

Rosimildo da Silva rdasilva at connecttel.com
Tue Apr 25 23:13:02 UTC 2000

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Whoops... sent me too early. :(
>
> Joel Sherrill wrote:
> >
> > Rosimildo da Silva wrote:
> > >

> > > I recommend using the beta2 that is open and available here:
> > > ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/betas/rtems-4.5.0-beta/
>
> Anyone should feel free to use it.
>
> > > You should not have any problems get it to work, because it
> > > has not been many changes to the PC386 BSP since my last update.
> > > Also, with this beta you have a toolset pre-built. This could save you
> > > toons of time.
> >
> > That is the intention of the RPMs for those who can use them.
> >
> > > It is top on my list to update Omni as soon as RTEMS gets released. It
> > > is supposed to happen any day now.
> > >

> Yes.  I would appreciate getting some more comments from users
> on beta2.  Comments on size, speeds, works, doesn't work, etc are
> critical.

Oops !!!,

I did not report anything because it compiled fine. Sorry about that.
I have updated MicroWindows last week up to beta2. No problems.

Hopefully, I'll find sometime to get OmniOrb up and running with
beta2 soon.

Rosimildo da Silva            rdasilva at connectel.com
ConnectTel, Inc.              Austin, TX -- USA
Phone : 512-338-1111          Fax : 512-918-0449
Mobile: 512-632-7579
Company Page: http://www.connecttel.com
Home Page: http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/