Filesystem Development Updates

Jayanta_Tewari Jayanta_Tewari at satyam.com
Mon Aug 21 05:58:19 UTC 2000

Hello!,
	I am very new to this mailing list , in fact this is my first mail.
I am new to this RTEMs environment also( worked with some RTOS previously).
I have a PC running WinNT workstation and a solaris machine. Can anyone help
me how to start installing the pacakge on my PC ? Does it support this ?

Please help ASAP>
Regards,