stacking of rtems_clock_tick?

Aaron J. Grier aaron at frye.com
Mon Aug 21 22:59:25 UTC 2000

On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 01:00:17PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Handwalk through the isr vectoring code.  The first instruction in
> _ISR_Dispatch is this:
>
>         addql   #1,SYM (_Thread_Dispatch_disable_level) | disable multitasking

Aha!  I've been using a raw handler for the clock interrupt, which
wasn't doing the proper bookkeeping.  I changed things around to use a
"cooked" RTEMS handler, and now things work.

Thanks!  :)

--
  Aaron J. Grier   |    Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |   aaron at frye.com
   "Cthulhu for President. Why settle for a lesser evil?" -- Matt Minnis