Filesystem Development Updates

Asier Santamaria epg9002 at dcs.napier.ac.uk
Wed Aug 23 09:39:45 UTC 2000

You can find more information about FreeDos here:
http://www.freedos.org

I take the FreeDOS Kernel version 1.1.18, also known as DOS-C, originally
written by Pasquale J. Villani.  The FreeDOS Kernel is available from
http://freedos.sourceforge.net. It's also available from
http://www.dosemu.org (somewhere on there).
Then the only thing that you need is take from the kernel the source of the
file system (FAT16/12) and make a few changes for the RTEMS.

About Win4Lin. Can I work with the Rproxy only with one machine?
Regards,
Asier Santamaria