building RTEMS alone

Tue Aug 1 22:07:55 UTC 2000

If the .h files are in INSTALLPOINT/TARGET/include then RTEMS
will automatically see them.

The configure line by hand should be something like this:

.../rtems-XXX/configure --target=lucent16000-rtems \
  --prefix=INSTALLPOINT

I don't know what "target" cpu you are calling the 16000.
I would guess that config.sub has to be modified though.

It sounds like you are getting past the intial configure
steps though. :)

I hope this helps.

--joel