Running RTEMS samples on MCP750

Thu Aug 31 11:06:07 UTC 2000

Hoang Ngo wrote:

> I ran into the same problem before and someone else
> helped me, so i guess it's pay back time. Here we go:
>
> - There is a script called psim-gdb somewhere in the
> src tree. Use that to run your prgs.

That only works when you want to run on the powerpc
simulator.  This person is trying the mcp750.

More than likely it is a combination of how to download
and what registers are set at the time.  I thought there
were download instructions in the BSP source.  ...
Yes.. c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc/motorola_shared/BOOTING.