[RTEMS]RTEMS suitable only for control system?

Fri Dec 1 22:20:05 UTC 2000

Jeffrey wrote:

> Hi Sir:
>
> Thank you for your respone. It's not a criticism, it's a question. I
> just want to know again -" have any commercial routers(or network
> products) used RTEMS as its RTOS" ? Please give me a clear answer. Thanks
> again.

THe reason I personally defer on this type of question is that
users need to reply.  Unless someone has specifically given
me a URL with a product description that has "RTEMS inside"
on it, I don't pass information along.  This is particularly
problemmatic when you combine that with the fact we can tell
you number of downloads but not applications anyway.

This came to me personally so I thought I would pass it along as well.