C++ exception thrown and not caught under RTEMS.

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 09:28:26 UTC 2000

Excuse me asking this, I'd try it out but I can't get at a target for a few
days.

If a C++ program throws an exception which is uncaught, the specified action
is that the program terminates.  Under RTEMS, is this implemented by
terminating the offending task,  or by exiting RTEMS?  I can see either
would be reasonable.  I've just found such a thing is possible in our app,
(sheepish <g>) and I'd like to know if it explains a problem we've seen
occasionally.

TIA

-- Nick Simon