How many protocol stacks are free above RTEMS ?

Jake Janovetz janovetz at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 7 20:39:59 UTC 2000

Hmm.  I'll give this a shot.  Seems like email is one way, here,
but I'll try it anyhow.

FTPD has been written and is fairly complete, but does not presently
     support passive mode.  Licensing is the same as RTEMS.
HTTPD is supported as the GoAhead webserver.  License information
      is available at www.goahead.com
FTP client is not available as part of RTEMS, but isn't difficult to
    write.
TelnetD is something I've written, but since RTEMS doesn't really have
        a default shell, it is fairly specific to the application.
To _my_ knowledge, SNMP agent, RIP2, OSPF, NAT are not supported.
DHCP appears to be partially supported.

Porting ANY of these things from an open source should be very easy.
I've found my networking ports to be very clean.

    Jake