driver APIs

Fernando RUIZ CASAS correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Fri Dec 29 21:03:59 UTC 2000

Do you want see my driver sources and to share the background?

Perhaps our efforts can be reduced if we share the information to build the
same
objectif.

Don't have a little source code to start in the world of drivers is very
hard.

We can share it.

I have a web page to put it.
My problem is the english.