ttcp promblem in my 68360 board

Park, Chan Taek urinara at www.ati.co.kr
Wed Feb 9 11:59:54 UTC 2000

Hello, rtems-list users!

I'm now benchmarking the ttcp for my 68360 board's ethernet performance.

There is no problem when I set the buflen to 8K bytes(this is default in
the ttcp source code) or more than 512 bytes.
In this case the ttcp transmits 16M bytes successfully from my target
board to PC(winnt & cygwin) and vice versa.
And when the ttcp finished it prints out statistics information about
TCP throughput.
But when I set the buflen to small such as 100 bytes with -l option, the
ttcp never completed.
It was blocked forever by the write function after some number of calls
to the write function.

My board configurations and host environments are that:

    Target
        MC68EN360 33MHz Rev.C
        16MB DRAM
        SCC1 for ethernet(10Mbps)