System halt when out of network buffers

Jake Janovetz janovetz at tempest.ece.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 19 16:08:00 UTC 2000

Nick,

   I had a similar problem when my board was _generating_ lots of
packets for a certain protocol.  My solution was to increase the
mbufs.  It was really the only solution because I could not lose
those packets.

   However, I agree that it is better to lose packets than rtems_panic.

    Cheers,
    Jake

--
   janovetz at uiuc.edu    | How can it be that mathematics, being after all a
 University of Illinois | product of human thought independent of experience,
                        | is so admirably adapted to the objects of reality?
        PP-ASEL         |                                  - Albert Einstein

Disclaimer: The policies of this University certainly do not reflect my
            own opinions, objectives, or agenda.