ip stack mutual exclusion

Fermi at aol.com Fermi at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 19:20:38 UTC 2000

In the documentation you talk about a network-task, an interface receive task and possibly a user task (depending on implimentation) accesing data structures
that are ip-stack resident and ensuring consistancy by acquiring a mutex.

The Security Association database I spoke of can
be manipulated/accessed from within the context of
a user task(ISAKMPD)and the network task.

I will have to take care that my user task(ISAKMPD)
acquires that semaphore via calls to rtems_bsdnet_semaphore_obtain/release()?