Different sizes for struct _reent?

Steve Morgan smorgan at almaden.ibm.com
Tue Jan 25 18:42:23 UTC 2000

On the "better late than never" front, one of the engineers
working on our project found that removing "#pragma align 4"
didn't fix this problem. He found that changing the
statement to "#pragma align 16" works better. A very few
test programs do not terminate properly; however, we don't
know whether this is due to the same problem or a different
one.