rtems_task_wake_after

Mon Jul 3 15:27:20 UTC 2000

gerke.kok at ascom.nl wrote:

> The ticker program runs to slow. It takes almost 6 seconds to pass one
> second.

Then the clock driver is not programming the hardware correctly for
your board.   There may be other differences between your hardware
and Eric Norum's you have not accounted for.

> OneSecond is set to the value gotten by the ticker programs
> get_ticks_per_second()

OK.

Another possibility is that you have not configured something
correctly and .. follow me here...

+ get_ticks_per_second() is returning 0
+ tasks yield -- don't block
+ tasks return from task body
+ fatal error

Just an idea.  You will need to debug a bit.  Even if the
tick is too slow, it should run correctly.