Where to find the BSP material of "IBM 1414P" chip?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Mon Jul 10 10:55:05 UTC 2000

Hi,

> Hi,All!Recently I want to build rtems on my PPC401 evaluation
> board.The core IC is IBM 1414P which is manufactured by Korea.But
> I lack some BSP material about "IBM 1414P" chip.Anyone can help
> me.Thanks.

I had a look at IBM's website, the 401 core has only few differences
compared to the PPC403 core, so the 403 processor support might fit
to your chip. I found no rela documentation to the 1414P, so I don't
know what kind of peripherals (UART, timers interrupt controller etc)
might be present in your system. If YOU have more info to that chip,
I might compare them with the 403GCX to find out what might be
missing.

Bye,
	Thomas.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany