File Systems?

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Mon Jul 10 12:33:23 UTC 2000

At 03:13 10/07/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I've seen that a volunteer is trying to port the
>Microsoft's file system to RTEMS. Is it true?
>Therefore, if someone have information or news about
>the file system for the RTEMS, I would be very
>interested in be in touch.
AFAIK, I am one of the addressees of this mail. I have written the set of
routines to work with PCMCIA connected flash cassette which I use as HD. My
set of routines (which isn't integrated with RTEMS) is compatible to FAT16
FS only, without subdirectories and allows to R/W/Create files on HD.
Mail me directly if you are interested in it.

Dr. Leon M.Pollak
Director
PLR Information Systems Ltd.
E-mail: leonp at plris.com