bsp_spec AND linkcmds

James Housley jim at thehousleys.net
Tue Jul 11 17:14:19 UTC 2000

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> James Housley wrote:
> >
> > How do you specify to use a different linkcmds file?
> >
> > *lib:
> > %{!qrtems: %(old_lib)} %{qrtems: --start-group \
> > %{!qrtems_debug: -lrtemsall} %{qrtems_debug: -lrtemsall_g} \
> > -lc -lgcc --end-group \
> > %{!qnolinkcmds: -T linkcmds%s}}
> >
> > makes it looks like I can specifiy a file that starts with linkcmds, but
> > how?
>
> Something like this "-qnolinkcmds -T MYLINKCMDS"

Yes that is correct.  In the project make file I added:

 include $(RTEMS_CUSTOM)
 include $(PROJECT_ROOT)/make/leaf.cfg

+GCCSPECS += -qnolinkcmds -T linkcmds_ROM

It needs to go after the includes.  I still think there is a way using
substitutions in the spec file.

Jim
--
Nothing is fool proof, because fools are too ingenious.