Is there any script-language intepreter avaliable for RTEMS ?

OUTWATER vac4050 at cae597.rsc.raytheon.com
Mon Jul 17 16:03:27 UTC 2000

For what it's worth, I was able to get the TCL library for version 8.4a1 to
compile for an M68K target using the same method that Eric Norum used to get
ncurses and readline built (see rtems_packages). Had to hack some time zone
stuff, but I wasn'e planning to use time functions anyway.

Haven't tried the TCl library to see if it works yet.

Regarding your flash memory file system - can you provide details?  Any plans to
make the code available?

keith

> Hi,
> My project needs versatile configuration during startup and dynamicly changing
these configurations on-line. Since I've already have flash
> memory file system ported to RTEMS, I want to use boot-script file located in
FFS to fulfil the requirements. What I need is a script
> language intepreter which including variable declaration, macro definition,
output redirection, command & parameter parsing and so on.
> I've evaluated the monitor of RTEMS, but I think it is too simple to deal with
it. Maybe TCL is the best choice but from the release notes of