building RTEMS kernel

AHMET AKKAS aha2 at EECS.Lehigh.EDU
Mon Jul 17 20:04:14 UTC 2000

Hi,

I want to build RTEMS kernel for a different architecture. I wrote the
cpu dependent part but I have not written anything for bsp part yet.
I will use bare bsp option.

In the documentation, it is said that configure.in file needs to be modified.
I do not know how to modifiy configure.in file. The only thing I saw is that
common.sh file has cpu information. Should I use autoscan and autoconf
programs to create configure.in file (acctually once I tried and it failed
in some point) or something else I should know about it.

Please, give me your suggestion if you have any. Thanks a lot.

Ahmet Akkas