Please help with GDB/PSIM and Redhat Linux

Hoang Ngo hngo at caspiannetworks.com
Mon Jul 31 17:04:42 UTC 2000

I used the same psim-gdb script for both environments.
The on under slackware works but not the one under redhat.

Here is the content of psim_tree.hngo
/#address-cells 2
/openprom/options/oea-memory-size 8388608

Here is the result of running examples/ncurses/rain.exe
core_find_mapping() - access to unmaped address, attach a default map to
handle this - addr=0x38392d31 nr_bytes=0x1 processor=0x401a5008 cia=0xd828

The address 0xd828 is in the function <set_curterm>.

Followed your suggestion, i tried to uncommented some of the devices
in the psim-gdb script but the simulator doesn;t know about the device
sem or shm.

Hoang