MicroWindows Port -- Update

Rosimildo da Silva rdasilva at connecttel.com
Sat Jun 3 17:10:55 UTC 2000

Hi all,

I'd like to let you know that I have updated the MicroWindows
& SVGALib ports to RTEMS on my website.

   + udated RTEMS patch up to rtems-4.5.0-bata3
   + udated MicroWindows patch up to microwin-0.88pre8
   + better instructions on how to apply patches and setup
     your environment. Thanks to Joel for helping me out.

The port of the FLTK toolkit is complete and all demos
run fine. They are starting to look nice. Keyboard handling
does not work.

Now that RTEMS beta releases are publicly available, as well as
RPMS for the toolset under Linux and Cygwin, I would encourage people
trying this out, to report their experiences so we can improve the
instructions over time.

http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/rtems_gui.html

Rosimildo da Silva            rdasilva at connectel.com
ConnectTel, Inc.              Austin, TX -- USA
Phone : 512-338-1111          Fax : 512-918-0449
Mobile: 512-632-7579
Company Page: http://www.connecttel.com
Home Page: http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/