Maximum RTEMS SIze

Tue Jun 6 13:56:46 UTC 2000

"Jorge Andreu García" wrote:

> Has RTEMS a maximum size executable? If yes, is there any way to change
> this maximum size?

I have never heard anyone ask about a maximum size -- only minimums. :)

RTEMS is very library oriented -- if you are not using some routine,
it won't get linked in with your executable.

I am guessing here but think the FAQ entry "Why is my executable
so big?" might be what you are looking for.

http://www.oarcorp.com/rtems/betas/rtems-4.5.0-beta/online-docs/rtemsdoc-4.5-beta3/share/rtemsdoc/html/FAQ/FAQ00027.html

Otherwise, we need more details.