Building RTEMS on Sparc

Ahmet Akkas akkas at lucent.com
Tue Jun 6 15:26:22 UTC 2000

Hi,

I have the following error message when I run "./bit sparc"
command to able to build the necessary tools for RTEMS.
Could you please tell me what I am missing.

Thanks,

Ahmet Akkas

/bin/sh ./fixinc.sh `pwd`/include
/home/akkas/gnu_tools_for_RTEMS/sparc-rtems/sys-include
Fixing headers into
/home/akkas/RTEMS_cross_development/tools/build-sparc-tools/gcc/include for
sparc-unknown-rtems target
./fixinc.sh: /home/akkas/gnu_tools_for_RTEMS/sparc-rtems/sys-include: does not
exist
make[1]: *** [stmp-fixinc] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/akkas/RTEMS_cross_development/tools/build-sparc-tools/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
ERROR: **** FAILED **** base build (step 1)

Started:   Tue Jun 6 09:32:06 EDT 2000
Finished:  Tue Jun 6 11:15:21 EDT 2000

Directory size information:
20119   build-sparc-tools
17816   /home/akkas/gnu_tools_for_RTEMS

The build-sparc-tools subdirectory has NOT been removed.