simulators in gdb

Wed Jun 7 21:52:05 UTC 2000

gdb 5.0 has nice looking simulators for the mips and sh3
(with some patches I have).  Would anyone be interested
in putting together a BSP for either of those?

Also there is an open source m68k simulator (bsvc?) which
would be another good candidate for a BSP.

As I have mentioned many times, having a BSP for a
simulator really improves the testing of that port.

I would like to see them done as kind of an open
exercise.  Anyone interested has access to the
"hardware".

--joel