FIX was Re: Cygwin Failure on multiple targets

David J. Fiddes D.J at fiddes.net
Wed Jun 7 22:12:29 UTC 2000

Hi,

>INCLUDE was also being inherited from Windows and I assume it
>could eventually cause problems as well.
>
>I added "unset's" of both variables to the .bashrc.

I wasn't aware of this as a problem.. It might explain a few problem reports
from some people... I'll see if there are any other common env vars that it
would be prudent to fix and add them to the list. My idea with the Cygwin
configuration was to keep it as separate from Windows as was possible to
reduce the problems that creep in if you mix them....

thanks,
Dave