mips64-orion

Charles-Antoine Gauthier charles.gauthier at nrc.ca
Wed Jun 7 13:16:11 UTC 2000

I have no experience with it myself, but I did try to help "Alexey"
<alexey at vocord.com> last week. He could not get C++ exceptions working
for his mips target (it looked like the configuration of gcc was all
mixed up). I don't know for sure that he was using mips64orion or his
own BSP. Is that your problem also?

--
Charles-Antoine Gauthier
Institute for Information Technology   Institut de technologie de