FIX was Re: Cygwin Failure on multiple targets

Wed Jun 7 19:59:39 UTC 2000

I hate to reply to my own posts but I tripped across the fix
and I had seen it before. :(

LIB was being inherited from Windows and pointed to the
wrong place for Cygwin.

INCLUDE was also being inherited from Windows and I assume it
could eventually cause problems as well.

I added "unset's" of both variables to the .bashrc.

--joel