Wireless and RTEMS

Serrae at tsainc.com Serrae at tsainc.com
Tue Mar 21 14:59:16 UTC 2000

Rosimildo,

I have looked at the specification(s) and would be glad to collaborate with
you on this.  The WAP stack is as follows:
     Wireless Session Protocol (WSP)
     Wireless Transaction Protocol (WTP)
     Wireless Datagram Protocol (WDP)
     Internet Protocol (IP)

The first thing would be to implement WDP, which is just like UDP except
that the messages would be different.  Once this
is done, we would have a WAP Gateway (without the Content
Decoders/Encoders, of course).  The specs can be found at
http://www.wapforum.com.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Efren
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Efren Serra
Software Engineer
Systems Solutions Group
Transaction Systems Architects, Inc.
218 South 108th Avenue
Omaha, NE 68154
Phone: 402-697-2267
FAX: 402-333-9725
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    Rosimildo da
                    Silva                  To:     rtems <rtems-users at oarcorp.com>
                    <rdasilva at conne        cc:
                    cttel.com>             Subject:     Wireless and RTEMS

                    03/20/00 09:57
                    PM

I am wondering if anybody is doing some of this stuff.
Specially WAP/WML and/or Bluetooth.

Rosimildo.
Rosimildo da Silva            rdasilva at connectel.com
ConnectTel, Inc.              Austin, TX -- USA
Phone : 512-338-1111          Fax : 512-918-0449
Mobile: 512-632-7579
Company Page: http://www.connecttel.com
Home Page: http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/