Wireless and RTEMS

Steve DeLaney steve.delaney at airprime.com
Thu Mar 23 23:59:29 UTC 2000

Geoworks has asserted a patent claim against WAP and is asking for licensing
terms.    That throws a bit of water on WAP.  Not to get on the soapbox or
anything, but it seems WAP was designed in a vacuum with respect to
internetworking as we know it.  To study this further, and consider open
source alternatives, there is a lot of info and white papers out there.  one
thing to check is HDML on W3C:

http://www13.w3.org/TR/NOTE-Submission-HDML-FAQ.html

Steve DeLaney