gdb stub for 68360

Gus Paolone gus.paolone at fujitsu.com.au
Wed Mar 1 22:31:11 UTC 2000

Hi Andrew;

Like you I was suppressed when gdb send those two commands. Then I
remembered that in an article in Embedded Magazine this was described as
not really being required. However I looked at the code that was
provided and put it in my stub. Then gdb was happy.

If you like to find the gdb "monitor" that was discussed in the article,
go to www.embedded.com and do a search on gdb. (sorry I cant remember
the month).

I hope this helps.

Gus