section vector table

Jens Burmeister mail at jens-burmeister.de
Wed May 3 21:14:05 UTC 2000

Hi everybody,

I'am testing RTEMS for use in an industrial embedded networking device and by now I think it fit's perfectly. I have to make a bsp for a mc68en302 and have encountered some problems. Due to the necessary chipselect switch, the section with the vector table is defined twice for ram and rom. The s-record produced with m68k-rtems-objcopy just reflects this fact and when I download it, the valid vectors are overwritten with zeroes. Has somebody any hints for setting up a correct linkcmds file ?

Many thanks .... Jens