FW: procedure for building rtems-4.5.0beta2

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Thu May 4 14:51:25 UTC 2000

Andrew Bythell wrote:

> Mike Davies wrote:
>
> and it gave me more details about the problem.  ( Turned out that it was
> using 'cc', not 'gcc', so I just set $CC=gcc, though that probably isn't
> your problem. )

Then it may be interesting for you to hear that it may very likely be
the same problem under Solaris and Cygwin :) Both by default do not have
a working cc.

Under Cygwin it is missing, under Solaris cc is a script which returns
false if you don't have Sun's cc installed.

Ralf.

--
Ralf Corsepius
Forschungsinstitut fuer Anwendungsorientierte Wissensverarbeitung (FAW)