Timmer & timer-ticks on 68360

Jake Janovetz janovetz at tempest.ece.uiuc.edu
Thu May 11 15:26:11 UTC 2000

I've had this trouble before.  It has to do with the way your
clock/PLL is configured for your board versus how Eric set things
up for the BSP.   I _believe_ Eric assumes a 25 MHz clock oscillator
connected to the 68360 whereas things will be slightly different if
you use a 4 MHz oscillator and work with that (which is what I do).

If you think this could be the source of your trouble, let me know
and I can email you changes I make to the BSP.

    Cheers,
    Jake

--
   janovetz at uiuc.edu    | How can it be that mathematics, being after all a
 University of Illinois | product of human thought independent of experience,
                        | is so admirably adapted to the objects of reality?
        PP-ASEL         |                                  - Albert Einstein

Disclaimer: The policies of this University certainly do not reflect my
            own opinions, objectives, or agenda.