Newbie question

Jorge Andreu Garcia andreu at robot3.cps.unizar.es
Tue May 16 14:11:37 UTC 2000

Hello to all,

I am not sure about if ths is the right place to ask, but here is my
question:

I have a PC computer with rtems, and as is going to be in a mobile robot,
there is no place to screen or keyboard, so i need that after starting the
computer a program made by me starts to initialize every device of my
robot.

Now, with the PC still on the table, I am using grubs to proof all my
programs, selecting them in the menu screen. what i want is instead of
this screen, the main program start to run. How can I do it?

Thanks:

JORGE