PDF for beta3 docs available

Erwin Rol 320094152587-0001 at t-online.de
Tue May 23 08:56:39 UTC 2000

Try Acroread 4 , i think i can remeber i had some problem with
"blackholes" in other document too when using AR3.

BTW.
some of the text in the index seems wrong.

- Erwin

--
        Q - S O F T - E N G I N E E R I N G
     Rodachtalweg 11, 81549 Muenchen, Germany

Erwin Rol (Software Engineer)     phone: +49-89-68050051
Erwin.Rol at Q-Soft-Engineering.com  fax  : +49-89-68050052