GCJ: undefined reference

Rosimildo da Silva rdasilva at connecttel.com
Wed May 24 03:57:46 UTC 2000

Charles-Antoine Gauthier wrote:

> I am finally back to the office. I am catching up on my email, and only
> got to this message this morning.
>
> Kaffe and gcj/libgcj do not mix. The class libraries in libgcj only work
> with gcj.
>
> We have a partial port of libgcj to RTEMS. The garbage collector is not
> done yet. It is the next item on our list of things to do.
>
> If you want a patch file for libgcj, let me know, and I will send it to
> you.

Charles,

I am interested in doing some testing with gcj & libgcj. I would
appreciate if you could point me to these patches. I do not
know when I will have time to do this. But, I'd like to know
where things stand at this point.

Regards,
Rosimildo da Silva            rdasilva at connectel.com
ConnectTel, Inc.              Austin, TX -- USA
Phone : 512-338-1111          Fax : 512-918-0449
Mobile: 512-632-7579
Company Page: http://www.connecttel.com
Home Page: http://members.xoom.com/rosimildo/