any beta3 problems outstanding?

Tue May 30 20:09:40 UTC 2000

If you have any outstanding issues with beta3, now is the time
to speak.  Otherwise, a new beta will be cut.  When this
happens, the 4.5 branch wil be merged back onto the main
trunk and development on the main trunk will be allowed
to begin again.  This is important because there are a
number of features waiting in the wings.

Similarly, if you have something to be submitted against
the development branch, begin to think about submitting it. :)

FYI development snapshots will be public but we do not want
them to divert attention from release stability.