mips64orion+.text address

Kai.Hackenstrass at barco.com Kai.Hackenstrass at barco.com
Tue May 16 14:42:04 UTC 2000

hello,

i am sure i have used the changed linkcmds file, because there is only this
file named linkcmds. even after recompiling of the whole rtems package (for
information : 4.5.0 beta 2) the result is the same. i do not find the old
start address in all other files placed in the rtems directories. the
default address is 0x80030000 and this pattern is never declared.

? : what must i do after changing the start address in linkcmds :
	- recompile rtems packge ?
	- recompile samples ?
	- other activities ?

kai